Monivea Abbey GAA Fundraising
|We are very fortunate to have a very loyal supporters base.
In order to provide transparency, we have split the revenue streams within the Club to Run & Build, where we can clearly demonstrate revenues generated from fundraising will go towards specific projects.
A full set of accounts are made available at each AGM.
|Run||Revenues||- Membership Subscriptions
|Expenses||- Light & Heat
- Balls, Bibs & Equipment
- Professional costs (Physio, S&C, etc.)
- Affiliation costs (GAA and LGFA)
- Pitch maintenance (seeding, sanding, fertilizer, aeration)
- Gym maintenance & Equipment
- Club Loans etc.
|Build||Revenue||- Fundraisers (Annual Golf AM AM, Christmas Draw, other fundraising activities)
|Expenses||- Meeting Room
- Pitch Extension
|Work in Progress||Complete Meeting Room|
|Our immediate focus is the:
- Acquisition of lands required to extend the top pitch to make it a full size pitch
- Move the boundary wall to reflect the pitch extension
- Convert the currently agricultural lands to pitch surface
- Drainage and other underground works
- Move the top goals + nets to new location
- Move bottom goals + nets up the pitch a little
- Spray, Aerate, Overseed, Fertilize the pitch playing surface
- Install 2 new lights to cover the new extension
- Complete walking track around the whole pitch
|Expected Costings: €160,000
Existing Build Funds: €20,000